- 12 Best Grill and Smoker Combo Products
- 1. PK Grills PK360 Outdoor Charcoal Grill and Smoker Combo
- 2. Z Grills ZPG-7002F2 2021 Upgrade Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker Combo
- 3. PK Grills PK Original Outdoor Charcoal Portable Grill and Smoker Combo
- 4. Traeger Grills Ranger Grill TBT18KLD Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker Combo
- 5. Z GRILLS ZPG-450A 2020 Upgrade Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker Combo
- 6. ASMOKE Portable Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker Combo
- 7. Z GRILLS ZPG-6002B 2020 New Model Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker Combo
- 8. Char-Broil the Big Easy TRU-Infrared Smoker Roaster and Grill
- 9. Char-Griller E1224 Smokin Pro 830 Square Inch Charcoal Grill with Side Fire Box
- 10. Royal Gourmet CC1830SC Charcoal Grill Offset Smoker
- 11. Royal Gourmet CD1824EN 24” Charcoal Grill Outdoor Smoker
- 12. Char-Griller 2137 Outlaw 1063 Square Inch Charcoal Grill / Smoker
- Tips to Choose the Best Grill and Smoker Combo
- Final Thoughts
No one wants to miss the fun on the weekend with friends and family. When it comes to relaxing in the great outdoors, how can anyone ignore their own backyard? Grilling, smoking, and barbecue are an American tradition. Adding a smoker–grill combo to your outdoor man cave arsenal can help make this experience all that more memorable. In this article, we review products to help you find the best grill and smoker combo for your outdoor man cave.
If your outdoor oasis is missing a grill and smoker combo, it’s time to grab some money-saving deals on branded products. In the past, your choices were limited to products that did one or the other – grill or smoke! Advancements in design and material have brought backyard barbecues to the modern age. You can find multiple grill and smoker combos on Amazon by the world’s leading brands.
Here at Every Man’s Cave, we aim to bring you useful information to assist you in choosing the best backyard gear. We want you to kick back and enjoy the festivities with delicious food, prepared with your new grill and smoker combo! In this blog, you will get a complete guide regarding grill and smoker combo products with some suggestions about essential accessories you may want to consider.
Let’s get started by exploring some top-notch grill and smoker combo units so that you can pick the best for your backyard paradise.
PK Grills Charcoal Grill and Smoker, PK360 Cast Aluminium Portable Outdoor BBQ Grill Smoker for Camping, Barbeque, Grilling, Silver
Z GRILLS Wood Pellet Grill & Smoker for Outdoor Cooking, 8 in 1 BBQ Grill with Digital Controller, 694 Sq (ZPG-7002C)
Z GRILLS ZPG-450A 2020 Upgrade Wood Pellet Grill & Smoker 6 in 1 BBQ Grill Auto Temperature Control, 450 Sq in Bronze
ASMOKE AS300 Electric Portable Wood Pellet Tailgating tabletop Grill and Smoker w/ Waterproof Cover and Stainless Steel Meat Probe,256 Sq. in. Cooking Area,8 in 1 BBQ Set,PID Control,Tahoe Blue
Z GRILLS 6002B Wood Pellet Grill & Electric Smoker BBQ Combo with Auto Temperature Control | 2021 Upgrade | 573 sq in Bronze
Royal Gourmet CD1824AX 24-Inch Charcoal Grill Outdoor BBQ Smoker Picnic Camping Patio Backyard Cooking, Black
11 Best Grill and Smoker Combo Products
Many brands and companies are offering these innovative grills. All buyers face confusion when it comes to making a final decision on which one best suit their needs. They want to know which ones are the best and why they should be considered. In this guide, we provide you the essential details about the top 11 grill and smoker combo units that can make your outdoor living more exciting and enjoyable. Let’s dive in!
- PK Grills PK360 Outdoor Charcoal Grill and Smoker Combination
- Z Grills ZPG-7002F2 2021 Upgrade Wood Pellet Grill & Smoker
- PK Grills PK Original Outdoor Charcoal Portable Grill & Smoker Combination
- Traeger Grills Ranger Grill TBT18KLD Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Z GRILLS ZPG-450A 2020 Upgrade Wood Pellet Grill & Smoker
- ASMOKE Portable Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Z GRILLS ZPG-6002B 2020 New Model Wood Pellet Grill & Smoker
- Char-Griller E1224 Smokin Pro 830 Square Inch Charcoal Grill with Side Fire Box
- Royal Gourmet CC1830SC Charcoal Grill Offset Smoker
- Royal Gourmet CD1824EN 24” Charcoal Grill Outdoor Smoker
- Char-Griller 2137 Outlaw 1063 Square Inch Charcoal Grill / Smoker
We break down the essentials below so that you can navigate the pros and cons and buy the best product for your needs. Enjoy!
1. PK Grills PK360 Outdoor Charcoal Grill and Smoker Combo
PK Grills is a well-known brand for delivering top-quality cooking products such as this grill and smoker combo. Previously, people were facing multiple problems with their smokers and grillers, like – rust and acid reactions. PK Grills use high-quality materials to avoid corrosion. They manufacture it by using aluminum to prevent rusting. This results in extremely durable products.
This particular product is featured with heat-resistant polyester shelves on both sides. These shelves can help you handle and manage additional things easily. It is available with a 360 sq. inches grilling area with high-performance standards.
· Superior warranty
· Work as a smoker as well
· Ash tents for better control of airflow
· Use of cast aluminum as the material for durability
· High thermometer accuracy
· Lack of fire bowl divider
· Small shelves
2. Z Grills ZPG-7002F2 2021 Upgrade Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker Combo
Choosing Z Grills ZPG-7002F2 2021 Upgrade Wood Pellet Grill & Smoker can be a good decision. It can serve both your smoking and grilling requirements efficiently. In addition, it is featured with a digital temperature monitoring system that can help you adjust temperature levels with ease.
Sometimes, people face problems in cleaning grill smoker combo products due to the availability of grease. This one is featured with an efficient grease eliminating system. It makes procedures easier than others. It has a high grilling capacity that allows you to cook more food at once. It is available with a 3-year warranty that provides free services in some conditions.
· Good temperature control system
· Quick Cleaning
· Availability of rain cover
· 3 years warranty
· Porcelain-coated cooking grid
· Extra bottom storage shelf
· Efficient grease drain system
· Small temperature range
· Assembling may difficult for a newbie
3. PK Grills PK Original Outdoor Charcoal Portable Grill and Smoker Combo
If you are looking for a grill and smoker combo with heat and cooking efficient features, you can consider PK Grills PK Original Outdoor Charcoal Portable Grill & Smoker Combination. It is the perfect selection for buyers who want such a product to serve fewer individuals.
It has a cooking surface area of around 300 sq. inches that allows you to prepare around 15 burgers at a time. The most important thing about this particular smoker grill is, it is trip friendly. You can pack and take it to another location, such as – enjoying smoked and grilled meals while enjoying the great outdoors.
· Aluminum construction
· Available with detachable stand
· Easy cleaning
· Four vent system
· Portability features
· Wheels are made of rubber
· Some may find cooking surface small
· Lack of height adjuster and lower tray
4. Traeger Grills Ranger Grill TBT18KLD Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker Combo
Do you want a grill and smoker combo that can be easily carried for an outing or on a picnic? Here, you need a portable grill smoker only. Traeger Grills Ranger Grill TBT18KLD Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker is specially designed for mobility. It is highly portable, but you may find it a little bit heavier than others. If you are planning an outing with friends and family, you can rely on it for barbeque.
Its grill can heat up to 470 degrees F. For controlling the temperature, there is a specific digital temperature control system available as well. By controlling the temperature, it can be used for warming food as well.
· Large in size
· Good to serve four to size people
· Works on electricity
· A little bit heavier
5. Z GRILLS ZPG-450A 2020 Upgrade Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker Combo
Z GRILLS ZPG-450A 2020 Upgrade Wood Pellet Grill & Smoker is one of the best and pocket-friendly smoker grills. It has multiple useful features, such as – adjustable feet, all-terrain wheels, impressive paintwork, etc. All these things are making it an efficient source for cooking and preparing some delicious meals. You can get this product cleaned easily as it has a specific grease collection cup that helps in managing things properly.
· Attractive paintwork
· Pocket friendly
· 3 years warranty
· Temperature range – 180 to 450 degree
· 452 sq. inches grill grates
· 15 pounds wood pellet hopper
· No pellet purge feature
· Small for big gathering
6. ASMOKE Portable Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker Combo
Preparing a delicious barbeque meal needs specific skills, experience, and control over temperature, such as – good smoke flavors without overcooking effects on food. For such a thing, you need to maintain a slow and low temperature. It helps in providing proper smoke flavor in food without any adverse effects. It can be possible with proper temperature control only.
This particular grill and smoker combo is featured with a proper temperature control system that can prevent overcooking conditions.
· Reasonable price
· Easy to assemble for anyone
· Construction quality good
· Better temperature accuracy
· Good smoke flavoring
· Limited temperature settings
· Lack of timers and alerts
7. Z GRILLS ZPG-6002B 2020 New Model Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker Combo
Z GRILLS ZPG-6002B 2020 New Model Wood Pellet Grill & Smoker is an ultimate 8-IN-1 barbeque cooking product. It is available with a maximum temperature capacity of 1000 degrees F. It is manufactured with the addition of easy-to-understand user controls that can make multiple things easier for the users. For providing an easy cleaning benefit, this grill and smoker combo contains a specific oil collector that enhances safety as well.
· Easy cleaning
· Stainless steel used as construction material
· Larger cooking area
· May create an issue in controlling heat sometimes
· Hopper capacity is low
8. Char-Griller E1224 Smokin Pro 830 Square Inch Charcoal Grill with Side Fire Box
Char-Griller E1224 Smokin Pro 830 Square Inch Charcoal Grill with Side Fire Box also appears a top-notch option for people who have a low budget. It provides multiple useful features, such as – adjustable grate height settings. These specific settings can make cooking easier. Sometimes, users may face problems in adjusting grade height while grilling.
It is available with a grilling area of 580 sq. inches, and a smoker area is 250 sq. inches. This particular grill and smoker combo can be installed and assembled with ease.
· Work as both griller and smoker
· Warranty coverage
· Adjustable grade height at three levels
· Durable construction
· Easy to clean charcoal drawer
· Not easy to assemble
· Hinges may leak
9. Royal Gourmet CC1830SC Charcoal Grill Offset Smoker
Royal Gourmet CC1830SC Charcoal Grill Offset Smoker has been manufactured with some specific heat-resistant features. It has porcelain-coated steel wiring grates with an area coverage of 442.7 sq. inches. With it, you get 184 sq. inches smoke and 184 sq. inches chrome-plated warming rack area.
This particular product has adjustable coal or charcoal pan features. It allows you to add up to 6 lbs. coal with proper heat and temperature control.
· Ample shelf space
· Easy to move
· Good cooking space
· May lack in construction quality
· Thin metal
10. Royal Gourmet CD1824EN 24” Charcoal Grill Outdoor Smoker
Royal Gourmet CD1824EN 24” Charcoal Grill Outdoor Smoker provides 474 sq. inches grilling space. It includes 106 sq. inches for the warming rack and 368 sq. inches for the primary cooking area. The design of this smoke griller also features wheels that allow you to move it easily from one place to another. For easy measures of temperature, it has a built-in thermometer.
You can also see shelves on two sides of the griller with a shelf on the bottom. It provides lots of extra space to store additional things like – sausages, etc. For providing easy ash management, it has a galvanized draw-out ashtray.
· Large grilling space
· Adjustable charcoal pan
· Built-in thermometer
· Wheels for easy transport
· Users may face cleaning-related problems
11. Char-Griller 2137 Outlaw 1063 Square Inch Charcoal Grill / Smoker
Char-Griller 2137 Outlaw 1063 Square Inch Charcoal Grill / Smoker is known for durability. Its firebox is manufactured with heavy thick steel that prevents quick burnout conditions and serves for long. It is available with the 725 sq. inches area for primary cooking and 338 sq. inches of warming rack. You can use it for preparing food to serve many individuals at the same time. Cleaning a smoker grill can be a daunting task but you can clean its parts easily. Availability of ashtray makes work much easier.
· 5 Years warranty
· High thermometer accuracy
· Adjustable height features in grill gates
· Dampers for controlling heat and air
· Grill gates are made up of thin cast iron
· Difficult to adjust grill gates while grilling
Tips to Choose the Best Grill and Smoker Combo
To help you decide on the best grill and smoker combo, we’ve laid out some key points to consider.
To start, you should focus on requirements, such as – capacity requirements, fuel source of the product (gas, charcoal, electricity), etc. Then, based on these factors, you can further decide what features and characteristics you really want in your smoker griller.
Are you looking for the top of the line or are you on a budget? You can easily filter products based on both. Always look for quality regardless of budget as long-term costs can come back to haunt you.
You can compare griller smokers on weight factor as well. Your usage purpose will decide how much weight is acceptable. Are you looking to take your gear on the road with you? Are you an avid camper? Be sure to pick a product that is lightweight and easily stored when traveling. If your grill and smoker combo will sit in the backyard most of its life, weight won’t be a concern.
Decisions about your cooking surface are generally based on the number of people you want to serve. The more people you have to serve, the more cooking space you need. Some products are available with additional trays and columns that can be useful in keeping side dishes warm.
It’s always an added bonus if the product you choose offers an easy cleaning method. Gills and smokers can become difficult to use if food and grease pile up and begin to clog holes or eat away at the grating etc.
We find Z-Grills line of products cover the majority of our final thought points. They offer an affordable grill and smoker combo with plenty of cooking space, ease-of-use, and a quick cleanup after your backyard festivities are over.
If you are looking for a fire pit that can also perform as a grill, check out our fire pit reviews here.